Dude, after all that time the better they look, the crappier they are. The ones from Mcdonald's look like they're a week old, not even mold wants to eat them, too much preservatives. When you drink it only stays a while in ur system, that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt you.
The point isn't that it's been in a jar, the point is that after four years, the KFC fries are decomposing and molding...like real food, while the McDonalds fries look about the same as when they were put in...like something made of plastic. Not that I care :P I will eat them anyway. Perhaps they will keep ME from being ravaged by time :)