1. Why aren't you browsing incognito?
2. If you were mature, realizing you were wrong should be exciting because it means you're now smarter than you were.
3. Grow up
4. Grow up
6. If you need to write a note to yourself quickly it can come in handy.
8. Grow up
9. Stop smoking pot.
10. Good decisions make better stories when you're an adult.
11. I know exactly when that moment strikes. 8:01 AM
12. Steaming has made physical retention of media irrelevant.
13. This can be solved by using Google Docs.
15. Text them
16. Why aren't you confident and well groomed every day?
17. This is what a blacklist is for. (at least on androids).
18. If there was a market for lighted freezers they'd exist.
19. Part of growing up is learning to make choices that aren't based on alcohol.
20. They do, click and drag the route away from roads you want to avoid.
22. Get a strong wife.
23. This is only slightly less dangerous than the alternative.
25. Find out the reason why you can't hear the person and fix it.
26. Courtesy is one of the fundamental reasons why certain areas have better traffic flow. If the Jerk has to stop, he'll likely cause a backup behind him.
27. This is why you don't have a strong wife.
28. You just spend more time creeping their facebook pages.
29. Buy your own chair and see if you still want to lean back on it.
30. See 3 and 26.
31. Who uses a watch?
32. Who uses an alarm clock?
Agreed Neil, agreed. Every time I get in my car, I play "dodge the suicidal bicyclists", and while I have so far succeeded every time and not hit anyone, I assure you it is because I am dodging them. Constantly. Daily.