- e readers cause eye strain that will lead to blindness if you read them in the dark
- If you wash a book, being a hipster is the least of your worries.
- digital rights management... you have more control over an actual book
- If a paper page is too complicated for you to operate, should we really trust you with electronics?
- They're called glasses, if this is really an issue for you, you need them.
Well, let's face it...it's like all new media. There are always people who say it is really bad for you and it will kill the old version (video killed the radio star!)where it really does improve the situation and gives people the choice to use whatever fits their life style better. If you have a big house with a cozy fireplace I am sure it is nice to read a real book, but if you live in a teeny tiny apartment with no room for bookshelves you should consider the other possibility. I am in the latter position and I sure like that I can read in the dark while my lovely is able to sleep. I really wonder where you educate yourselves if you think this will make us blind eventually. Please leave a link to said disease for further research... :S