What is a Hosting Server?
· Web Hosting is a form of facility to the e-commerce involvers in creating their own website using the World Wide Web.
· This type of Internet hosting facility allows individuals and or companied around the globe to create a website of their own to market products or services in the e-commerce platform.
· Basically this is the cheapest form of advertising your products or services to your customers or target market.
· Companied that runs the web hosts, provide space in the server to create a website and also provide the internet connectivity that enables the facility to connect with other servers available in the same form of data. This is also called as “Collocation”.
Types of Web Hosting
· There are different types of hosting for different purposes. The type of hosting depends upon the needs and the requirements of an individual or company. For example; a few of such types are: free web hosting service, reseller web hosting service , Virtual dedicated server, clustered hosting, cloud hosting and home server. However there are many more types available.
· The most basic is a web page that can be used to upload a small quantity of files. Many Internet service providers provide this as a free service to their subscribers.
· Personal web hosting is an inexpensive service with free advertisements or sponsorships whereas Business web hosting is usually found very expensive depending upon the type of the website and the size of the files uploaded in to the server.
The Esta Server
· Esta is a leading server owned by the United States that provides many conveniences to the International population.
· Esta is an electronic system for travel authorizations. This is a completely automated system that provides the facility to identify the eligibility of visitors to the United States from other countries.
· This procedure is functioned under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).This provides the details to the U.S authority plus the visitor regarding any law enforcements or security risks that applies to the visitor.
United States Found to be Holding Maximum Servers
- United States of America is a large continent with millions of business happening over the ground, as a visible factor to the global world.
- United States has also beaten the e-commerce platform by holding the maximum number of servers when compared with other nations.
- This illustrates the provision of more goods and services are been performed by the U.S markets.
- Hundreds of hosting servers are created every day, for different purposes standing as the global leader in Virtual world.
- Microsoft, Intel, Google, Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, IBM, Yahoo and Facebook are a very few of the billions.
- The U.S e-commerce market is attracting millions of customers from all around the globe for easy buying and selling .Merchandising and Marketing rates has increased to the peak at the U.S market when compared with other nations.
- The Social Media Marketing is one of America’s leading services. Many websites are created everyday to increase the awareness and importance of Social Media Marketing.
- Benefits in business and social media have a large impact on other businesses around the globe.
- The feature of marketing the products and services grasps the attention of many buyers and sellers in many other parts of the world. This increases the clear communication between countries and appreciates the monetary income for many.
- The Virtual world is also providing jobs for many employees around the world. The ease of web hosting has encouraged more people in setting out a much easier life style and work life from home.