Every girl should love herself and her appearance. However, sometimes the way we look does not suit us. That is why in recent years plastic surgery has become so popular. A huge number of people want to change something in themselves in order to look more attractive.
Nowadays, the most popular procedure is rhinoplasty. With a high level of medicine, the price of rhinoplasty in Turkey is quite low. Statistics show that the plastic surgery costs in Turkey are one of the lowest in the world, with the same quality of treatment.
What is rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a procedure to change the shape of the nose. This surgery is one of the most common in cosmetic surgery. Rhinoplasty is used if it is necessary to change the size or shape of the nose, nostrils, or the angle between the tip of the nose and upper lip.
In addition, with the help of rhinoplasty, a surgeon can correct congenital defects or consequences of injury of the nose, as well as to eliminate congenital breathing problems. The average duration of this procedure is from 1 to 5 hours. Over a thousand patients undergo rhinoplasty in the best clinics of Turkey annually.
What can rhinoplasty do?
This procedure can be used to correct both aesthetic defects and congenital pathologies. The most common indications for rhinoplasty are:
- The desire to change the shape and size of the nostrils.
- Aesthetic correction of the nose tip.
- Correction of congenital defects or injuries.
- Correction of the nasal hump.
- Nasal septum distortion in case of breathing difficulties.
Before the operation is necessary to consult a plastic surgeon to determine the desired effect and choose an individual procedure.
Types of rhinoplasty
During the operation, the patient receives general anesthesia or local anesthesia. The doctor determines the type of anesthesia depending on the volume and type of nose job in Turkey. All kinds of plastic surgeries are performed by professional surgeons with vast experience, so you should not worry about your health.
There are 2 types of rhinoplasty – the open and closed one. Their main difference is the access through which the procedure is performed.
When performing closed rhinoplasty incisions are made inside the nose. This method is less invasive but has a higher cost.
During the open rhinoplasty, the surgeon makes cuts on the outer part of the nose. This type of procedure allows you to correct more serious defects, but after the surgery, a small scar is often left, which you can remove with the help of the subsequent cosmetic procedures.
Like any surgery, rhinoplasty has few contraindications. Before the procedure, you need to undergo a full range of examinations to make sure that you have no contraindications for the operation.
The list of contraindications includes:
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 or 2.
- Acute infectious processes.
- Congenital heart diseases.
- Pathologies of the immune system.
- Blood clotting disorders.
During the consultation, the plastic surgeon will inform you about possible side effects after rhinoplasty in Turkey. These include:
- Swelling. It is safe for all patients, as this is the usual reaction of the body to surgery.
- Nose bleeding. This side effect will not be dangerous, because the nose needs a few days to recover after the operation.
- Scars. Most often, their formation depends on the method of nose job surgery. However, if properly performed, the scar will be invisible.
That is why doctors recommend to look in the mirror again and decide whether to undergo cosmetic surgery.
The first time after surgery, until your body is recovered fully, you will need to follow some recommendations in order to avoid the complications:
- Sleep only on your back.
- Do not wear any glasses, because they can hurt the nose bridge.
- Exclude physical activity.
- Exclude visiting the pools and saunas for two weeks.
- Avoid traumatizing the nose.
Treatment abroad at advantageous prices
Nowadays, in order to undergo the best treatment abroad, it is enough just to contact a medical tourism operator. The best of all is Booking Health. Costs for plastic surgery in Turkey with Booking Health will be minimal.
During your treatment, you will forget about all your problems, because Booking Health will control everything. More information about the best hospitals, and prices for rhinoplasty in Turkey you can find on the company’s website.