With the ‘Top Female Professional of San Diego Award’, Author E. Hughes Career- Achievement-Award from the University of San Diego; ‘Woman who mean Business Award’, Gina Champion-Cainhas proved her ability to the whole world and have stated that even the women can be successful entrepreneurs in their own field. So what made her famous? Its the immense interest in palatable cuisines that were the stepping stones for the success of ‘Patio on Lemon Street’. What were the things that she did differently from other women, that brought success near her feet?
While answering this, came up some unique yet common features which made Gina Champion-Cain stands apart from the rest.
- Without the skill, nothing in this world has raised the craft. Without the love for what you do, nothing can motivate you to go high above and beyond to help you stand out in the market. With passion, its just a matter of time, and the effort that is put in these cases turns out to be a pleasurable experience rather than just a chore.
- Most of the successful women like the men never look forward to perfection since, there’s nothing called perfectly perfect. There’s always the scope of doing better than the best. So rather than trying to be perfect, they keep trying to reach up to their perceived flaws without wasting much time, which has the risk of dampening the ability. Rather than emulating the wonder women, it is better to think of the wonderful thing standing in front of you instead.
- Women all over the world has the best ability to manage and control, it is an undeniable fact. While most women are looked down upon for just managing the family, it needs to be remembered that managing the family is not something to ignore. So if they can be the boss of their family, why not the business? Maintaining the balance is their biggest capability and making all work on their own terms has always proved to be fruitful for these successful women.
- As it goes, failure is the stepping stone to success and not just the opposite of success. The sooner you accept that you can’t excel in every single sphere of life, the sooner you feel free to take the leaps, which is very successful indeed in business. There have been number of instances where the first step faced the biggest failure, but keeping the tenacity and believing in oneself has worked wonders for them in the later years.
- Relationship is the key to every success in a business, and women know how to build the support network that might help them grow. No single success has ever happened in a vacuum. The successful women have always taken this factor into consideration and have been gracious which even fosters loyalty from the staffs and employees.
Gina Champion-Cain has always loved San Diego and has tried her best to make it top the list of most loving cities in the world. Her degrees in Administration, Real Estate Finance and International Business have given her the strength of opening the Patio Restaurant Group and her no quitting attitude has won the rest for her.