How to Get a Boyfriend?

how to get a boyfriend?
  1. Stephanie Lynn Peterson says:
    Kristen Lewis Nah, you're just awesome. I lmao when I noticed that right after I posted. XD
    Kristen Lewis Nah, you're just awesome. I lmao when I noticed that right after I posted. XD
  2. Brandon Steele says:
    Doug Sly unless reading is what he likes ;P
    Doug Sly unless reading is what he likes ;P
  3. Doug Sly says:
    By study, I mean get to know him lol. You don't have to read a thing.
    By study, I mean get to know him lol. You don't have to read a thing.
  4. Aleksandar Mart via Facebook says:
    poor thing , c c c :/
    poor thing , c c c :/
  5. Ashlee Waterbury via Facebook says:
    I agree... XP What man are you dating?
    I agree... XP What man are you dating?
  6. Sarah Ogle via Facebook says:
    Seriously.
    Seriously.
  7. Bart C TheThird via Facebook says:
    probably posted by a guy who's never touched a boob.
    probably posted by a guy who's never touched a boob.
  8. Kristen Lewis says:
    Doug Sly Wait, I have to study? Damn it there's always a catch.
    Doug Sly Wait, I have to study? Damn it there's always a catch.
  9. Doug Sly says:
    This is fucking shallow. I mean yeah all straight men can't resist the clevage but that's just how the male brain works, sorry. But you don't need big tits to get a boyfriend. Me I like women who are smart, self recpecting, and think for themselves, but is also sensitive and careing. Much like all the women I met on here. Sure you gotta have some physical attraction (this goes for both sexes) or it just woln't work out. But if you find someone you really like, then look in to what his intrests are and study him to see if he's worth it.
    This is fucking shallow. I mean yeah all straight men can't resist the clevage but that's just how the male brain works, sorry. But you don't need big tits to get a boyfriend. Me I like women who are smart, self recpecting, and think for themselves, but is also sensitive and careing. Much like all the women I met on here. Sure you gotta have some physical attraction (this goes for both sexes) or it just woln't work out. But if you find someone you really like, then look in to what his intrests are and study him to see if he's worth it.
  10. Jeffrey Scalzo says:
    False: It is 30% face 20% shape(not necessarily "OMG ABS" but rather "Hey they go to the gym 2wice a month...COOL") 40% Personality and 10% ASS. Boobs were never really a buying point for me..but I mean they definitely add something.
    False: It is 30% face 20% shape(not necessarily "OMG ABS" but rather "Hey they go to the gym 2wice a month...COOL") 40% Personality and 10% ASS. Boobs were never really a buying point for me..but I mean they definitely add something.
  11. Stephanie Lynn Peterson says:
    Sexists: making the rest of us look bad since forever. If this is what you really believe, you are (a) going after the wrong men and (b) have ridiculously low self-esteem. Show some fucking pride in yourself instead of making the rest of us look like shallow cunts.
    Sexists: making the rest of us look bad since forever. If this is what you really believe, you are (a) going after the wrong men and (b) have ridiculously low self-esteem. Show some fucking pride in yourself instead of making the rest of us look like shallow cunts.
  12. Kristen Lewis says:
    Call me immature if you like, but I laughed at the last two words in your comment.
    Call me immature if you like, but I laughed at the last two words in your comment.
  13. Ty Buchanan says:
    Don't get me wrong... sexism is bad, but fact of the matter is that, YES, INDEED. That is what 99% of men like is tits. May not be the highest on their list, but it's always there. The other 1% have a self-immune deficiency to testosterone and neither of their testicles have dropped. Like I say... tits aren't a world of difference... ONLY A HANDFUL!
    Don't get me wrong... sexism is bad, but fact of the matter is that, YES, INDEED. That is what 99% of men like is tits. May not be the highest on their list, but it's always there. The other 1% have a self-immune deficiency to testosterone and neither of their testicles have dropped. Like I say... tits aren't a world of difference... ONLY A HANDFUL!
  14. Fletcher Bosca says:
    Or (c) you have really big boobs. Either way :P
    Or (c) you have really big boobs. Either way :P
  15. Brandon Steele says:
    Ty Buchanan i don't like what your implying. Personally i don't care about boobs, i prefer a good ass and legs. This does not make me less of a man, or how did you put it "neither of their testicles have dropped." That being said i am sure most men do like big boobs, but 99% is a bit high.
    Ty Buchanan i don't like what your implying. Personally i don't care about boobs, i prefer a good ass and legs. This does not make me less of a man, or how did you put it "neither of their testicles have dropped." That being said i am sure most men do like big boobs, but 99% is a bit high.
  16. Anthony Iszler says:
    Vanessa Khoo it just means your being to white
    Vanessa Khoo it just means your being to white
  17. Heather Grissett says:
    and this is why some woman hate life lol but atm I love mine with my babe.
    and this is why some woman hate life lol but atm I love mine with my babe.
  18. Brandon Steele says:
    50% personality, 25% ass, and 25% face
    50% personality, 25% ass, and 25% face
  19. Anthony Iszler says:
    similar to winning in life 1.be Asian 2.repeat step one
    similar to winning in life 1.be Asian 2.repeat step one
  20. Danny M Thompson says:
    Ugh
    Ugh
  21. Todd Pfennig says:
    Boobies!
    Boobies!
  22. Sarah Quinn says:
    Hey it works...
    Hey it works...
  23. Elle Yankovich says:
    bahahaha
    bahahaha
  24. Brittany Waryck says:
    getting men to fuck you because you have boobs is easy. getting men to date you because you have boobs and not because your fun and smart, etc. will lead to a life of unfulfilling relationships.
    getting men to fuck you because you have boobs is easy. getting men to date you because you have boobs and not because your fun and smart, etc. will lead to a life of unfulfilling relationships.
  25. Joey Valiente says:
    Hell yea for boobs!!!!
    Hell yea for boobs!!!!
  26. Kevin Paulekas says:
    cuz you can't motorboat a personality
    cuz you can't motorboat a personality
  27. Adam Edward Jagodnik says:
    "How to get a boyfriend"- Based on Barney Stinson's Playbook for chicks. step 1: Be a girl. step 2: Pick a boy. step 3: Have sex with him. *This was designed for women who think they need special tricks to get guys.
    "How to get a boyfriend"- Based on Barney Stinson's Playbook for chicks. step 1: Be a girl. step 2: Pick a boy. step 3: Have sex with him. *This was designed for women who think they need special tricks to get guys.
  28. Neville Alexander Vogl Jr. says:
    haha so easy for a girl while men have to go to the ends of the earth just to impress a chick and get shot down wompwomp
    haha so easy for a girl while men have to go to the ends of the earth just to impress a chick and get shot down wompwomp
  29. Joseph Gonzalez says:
    Neville Alexander Vogl Jr. this comment is awesome just because it proves a point with pac-man imagery.
    Neville Alexander Vogl Jr. this comment is awesome just because it proves a point with pac-man imagery.
  30. Vanessa Khoo says:
    Anthony Iszler lol Step 1 not working for me ;)
    Anthony Iszler lol Step 1 not working for me ;)
  31. Abdeljalil Belfqih says:
    Food, sex and silence will get you settled with a man. *Confident nod*
    Food, sex and silence will get you settled with a man. *Confident nod*